Where to get medical help

If you think you've broken your finger, you should go to your nearest minor injuries unit , urgent care centre, or walk-in centre as soon as possible.

Find yournearest minor injuries unit, urgent care centre or walk-in centre .

You can also call NHS 111 for advice and information about themost appropriatelocal service to treat your injury.

Go to your nearestaccident and emergency (A&E) department if there's no suitable alternative in your area, or you can see bone through the wound or sticking out of it (an open fracture).

Content supplied by the NHS Website

Medically Reviewed by a doctor on 21 Dec 2018