Involve your partner

If you are having problems with your sex life and are seeking treatment, it is usually recommended you involve your partner as much as possible.

Communicating your concerns can often go a long way to helping to resolve them. And in some cases your partner may also have their own problems that are contributing towards problems with your sex life.

For example some women are unable to reach climax during "normal" intercourse and require manual or oral stimulation.

Content supplied by the NHS Website

Medically Reviewed by a doctor on 21 Dec 2018